Social Media Strategies
In today’s world full of new media and digital communication technologies, companies of all sizes and industries have a huge opportunity to expand the reach of their messages using social media. Social media has the potential to attract and hold the attention of a vast demographic of people, especially those who have grown numb to traditional media. Below are some other benefits your company will experience by utilising social media:
- Affordable Marketing – There’s no need for a large budget to conduct social media marketing
- Viral Nature – Users can easily share your messages with their friends with a click of a button
- Enhances Brand – Through social media you can build and enhance your online reputation
- Builds Credibility – User generated endorsements are more credibility than traditional advertising
- Increases Traffic – A well-planned social media strategy will drive more traffic to your website
- Engages Customers – Connect with your customers and respond to their feedback in real-time.
Though the majority of companies are aware of the benefits associated with social media, many have not established a social media strategy. Why? It could be due to limited resources or simply because they do not know where to begin.
To help your company get started with social media, AlwaysOn has created this Social Media Strategy Tutorial which contains best practices, checklists, templates, tools and resources so your company can:
• Educate yourself and your staff on social media
• Ensure social media policies and guidelines are established
• Ensure your brand is protected and consistent
• Create a social presence and community
• Utilise social media in your PR endeavours
• Measure your social activities
• Monitor your online brand reputation
• Establish a digital crisis management strategy for social damage control.